Addressing Challenging Topics With An Honest Approach

Family law and estate planning matters are personal, often challenging, topics to address. Whether you and your spouse are going through a divorce or you need assistance in probate court, you want an attorney who can assist throughout every step of the legal process.

I am attorney Allen R. Daubenspeck. At The Daubenspeck Law Office, I focus almost exclusively on family law and estate planning matters. Legal issues affecting your family or your estate can be complex. In addressing concerns and seeking a resolution, I provide my clients with an honest, practical approach based on my nearly 15 years of experience.

Empowering And Enabling You To Move Forward

I have practiced law since 2004 and opened my private practice in 2005. Before starting my practice, I served as an assistant district attorney, working in child support enforcement and criminal prosecution. My background has allowed me to become an informative and empathetic advocate for my clients, with the ability to represent them aggressively when necessary.

Learn more about my background here:

I understand that your goal is to resolve your legal matter and ultimately move forward with your life. I work to accomplish this and leave you in a better position than you were in previously. I prioritize efficient problem-solving and realistic assessments of the situation at hand, providing you with the information you need and all plausible options.

Schedule A Free In-Office Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer

Based in Murfreesboro, I serve clients across Middle Tennessee in Rutherford County and surrounding areas. I prefer to meet potential clients in person to discuss the heart of their legal matters and answer any questions. Interacting in person allows me to understand more about your goals and options, while also allowing you to discover how I work and could be of assistance to you.

Schedule a free in-office consultation at my office today. Contact me by calling 615-956-0148 or by emailing me through my online form.