Dedicated To Resolving Matters Affecting Your Family
Legal issues affecting your family can consume your life. With their potential to change the course of your family life, it is crucial to protect your and your children’s interests.
I am attorney Allen Daubenspeck. With nearly 15 years of family law experience, I understand how important it is to efficiently resolve such unique, personal matters. I am ready to advocate for you and protect your interests throughout a challenging process.
Guidance Throughout A Multitude Of Family Law Matters
Sensitive to the emotions involved, I strive to empower my clients to make informed decisions in a wide array of family law matters, including:
- Divorce. I can and will aggressively represent you to achieve a favorable resolution.
- Child custody. Whether part of a divorce or separation, I can guide you through a custody dispute to prioritize the best interest of your child.
- Paternity. I can assist parents in establishing paternity to assert the father’s legal rights.
- Child support. I can provide you with your options and ensure accurate calculation of child support payments in Tennessee. To ensure payment, we can also put a wage assessment in place so funds are paid as a payroll deduction.
- Spousal support/alimony. I can represent you whether you are seeking to receive alimony or are being asked to pay it.
- Domestic violence. I can assist victims of domestic abuse in obtaining an order of protection, as well as defend those falsely accused.
- Division of property and debt. I can guide you throughout the property division process, abiding by equitable division rules.
Mediation is Tennessee’s preferred process to resolve many family law matters. As an experienced mediator specifically trained in domestic violence, I can facilitate an agreement in a neutral setting. I am also able to represent you as your attorney in mediation or litigation, should the dispute be unable to be resolved amicably.
Assistance In Grandparent Or Stepparent Adoptions
Unique challenges accompany any adoption. When the adoption is of a stepchild or grandchild, the process may be slightly easier, but still comes with substantial obstacles. In either situation, whether adoption is due to the birth parents abandoning the child or by agreement because it is best for the child, I will represent you throughout the adoption process.
Contact An Experienced Family Law Attorney
No matter the family law issue you face, I will provide knowledgeable guidance to allow you to move forward. Contact my Murfreesboro office to schedule a free in-person consultation. Call me at 615-956-0148 or send me an email.